Global Help Desk Services, Inc. provides help desk outsourcing services to enterprise-sized healthcare organizations.
Let us be the first point of contact for your employees and/or customers to handle technical issues, resolve problems, and escalate those things that can’t be resolved at the help desk. Your outsourced help desk will give you the freedom to focus on your core competencies while we resolve issues on the front-end, giving your employees or customers a pleasant help desk experience.
We guarantee your service levels because we get financially penalized if we don’t meet your Service Levels each month. Our predictable, repeatable processes not only bring stability to your environment, but when coupled with guaranteed service levels, they lead to distinct improvement in your customer satisfaction levels.
Here are some of the help desk outsourcing services that we provide to healthcare organizations:
We can provide you and your healthcare employees with technical support for standard off-the-shelf software applications and healthcare specific applications such as:
- PACS Scan
Our front-line hardware diagnosis and escalation services can include:
- First-line support for field personnel and their hardware, such as:
- EMR Workstations on Wheels (WOWs)
- eSignature pads
- Speech Microphones (i.e. Phillips)
- PACS Station
- Martti Carts
- Warranty repair/replacement order processing including submission to a 3rd party service provider or your internal IT department.
- First-line support for internal employees and their hardware.
- Dispatching an on-site technician from your internal IT department or a 3rd party service provider.
Customized 800# and Greeting
Let us become a seamless extension of your IT department with a dedicated 800# and personalized greeting. Your options include:
- Dedicated 800# access to our help desk agents.
- Personalized greeting by our agents that gives your callers the comfort they are calling their own IT department.
- Ability for you to setup your own internal 4-digit extension to our help desk.
- SAMPLE customized greeting: "ABC Company Support, this is (Analyst) speaking, how may I help you?"
Internet Call Tracking Access
Using our state-of-the-art help desk software and Web interface, we are able to offer you Internet access to your call status. You can:
- Retrieve and view your call tickets through the Internet, VPN connection, or dedicated circuit.
- Escalate (reassign) calls to a 3rd party service provider or your internal IT department.
- Eliminate your own internal call tracking system and use ours through the Internet.
- Provide a seamless integration of all support teams and full audit trail on any issue.
Remote Control Assistance
There's nothing more satisfying to a caller than quick, efficient resolution of their problem by a friendly help desk agent. Our remote control software assistance provides you with:
- Permission-based remote control of your caller's PC.
- Step-by-step voice and visual resolution of your caller's issue.
- Ability for the caller to see the help desk agent controlling their PC's mouse and keyboard.
- Ability for the caller to regain full control of their PC at any time; especially at the end of the call.
Proprietary Application Support
We can provide you with proprietary application support using one of the following three approaches:
- Call Routing Only: Using this approach you are providing a single point of contact to your callers. We are taking the call, logging the call, and simply escalating to your internal team according to pre-defined processes.
- Top Ten Issues: Using this approach we would offload some of the support from you by resolving calls associated with the top ten issues. All other calls would be escalated to your internal team according to pre-defined processes.
- Full Support: Using this approach you would provide our team with training on your application(s) in order to resolve a high percentage of calls upon first contact.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Foreign Language Support
GHDSi can help you with your foreign language requirements at the help desk. Depending upon the call volume, language required, and hours of coverage required, GHDSi will either staff foreign language agents to support you or utilize the resources of a language line Over-The-Phone Interpretation (OPI) service. Either way, your employees or customers will be handled with care and efficiency.
Download our Healthcare Help Desk Support Case Studies